Sex is pleasurable, but it not only feels good but it offers numerous health benefits as well. It even helps strengthen relationship with your partner. Sex is pleasurable for men because the penis is full of nerve endings that stimulate when inserted into a vagina. Stimulation of these nerves will help you reach orgasm, which makes you feel great and inspire you to do it all over again. While most people have basic information about having vaginal sex, some want to know how to insert penis for maximum pleasure. Keep reading to find out more about it.
How to Insert Penis Into Vagina
Men try different ways to make it more pleasurable for them as well as their partners. For instance, you may want to insert the head of your penis in your partner's vagina. This is a great way to tease a woman. This way, you can take control of things and handle everything on your own. Sometimes, a woman may also lend a helping hand when a man fails to insert it properly. You may have to hold her labia to the side to slide your penis with ease. Your partner can help here by holding her labia while giving you a perfect angle to enter her.
Some men are not sure about how to insert penis. If that is the case, you should proceed slowly. Start by touching her vagina and feel it with your fingers. See if she is already wet down there or not. If she is not lubricated, it usually means she is not ready yet and needs more foreplay. You can also use a store-bought lubricant to make it less painful and more enjoyable for your partner. Lubricate her vagina nicely and then insert one of your fingers to find the best angle to enter her vagina. Once you find it, try the same with your penis. Slide it in while using your other hand to stretch the vagina a bit. Adjust your position accordingly. Be sure to continue touching and kissing her to keep her aroused.
If you are still not sure about how to insert penis, here are some tips to help you out:
- Let your partner take charge of things and help you find the right angle to enter her. Your partner can at least guide you and help to enter the tip of your penis inside her vagina. Once you know the angle, you can take it from there and continue to penetrate her with your penis.
- Do not rush with everything. Let the excitement build up slowly. This will help both of you feel aroused that will make sex even more pleasurable. You can also try different positions while entering her vagina. Just make sure she is wet enough to take it to the next level.
- Share your thoughts with your partner. You two should be open to each other and communicate while having sex. This helps both of you understand what works for your partner. While trying to enter her, you should pay attention to how she responds. If she moans, it means you are doing it just right. If she tries to guide your hand to another place, you should listen to her. If you it is difficult to notice those signals, you should encourage communication to make it more enjoyable.
- Don’t stick to one position only. She may find it more pleasurable in a different position that you may have not tried yet. Experiment a bit and pay attention to how she responds. For maximum penetration though, you should try the sitting position or the missionary position. You can also let your partner take charge of things and allow her to be on top of you to control the penetration.
- If you are letting her be on top of you, ask her to guide your penis into her vagina. Do not do anything while she is doing it. Once she finds a right angle, your penis will automatically slide in. Just hold still and let her do the job. It is however important to ensure that your penis is fully wet because this will make it easier for her to take it in without any pain.
These tips will help you understand how to insert penis. It is important to note that sometimes your partner is suffering from a condition called vaginismus, in which the vaginal muscle contracts involuntarily. This will make penetration difficult. If that is the case, it is advisable to see your doctor to take remedial measures.
How to Easily Find the Vaginal Opening
It makes great sense to spend some time online or try informative resources to get familiar with female anatomy. You need to learn a bit about the vulva, vaginal lips, labia, and other terms. This will help you understand exactly what you should be aiming for when penetrating her.
The best thing is to use your fingers first instead of using your penis without any knowledge about what angle will work best. It is okay to use your fingers to poke around a bit. You may also consider getting down there to have a closer look at your partner's vagina. Some don't like doing it, while others have no problem with it. See what works best for you. Use your finger to find the best angle to penetrate her, and then replace your fingers with your penis.
To understand how to do it properly, here is a video you may want to watch. It's only for educational purposes and helps to understand how to insert penis in the most appropriate way: